English Translation for ẹ́bọ
Synonyms : ẹ́bọ
ẹ + ́bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́bọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo