English Translation for ẹ́bọ
Synonyms : ẹ́bọ
ẹ + ́bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́bọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́bọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Igala Kingdom