English Translation for ọ̀bà
Synonyms : ọ̀bà
ọ + ̀bà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bà
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)