English Translation for úbí
Synonyms : úbí
ú + bí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úbí
Word Structure - Contracted form : úbí
Spelling & word formation : úbí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The Igala Kingdom
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)