English Translation for ùbì
Synonyms : ùbì
ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbì
Spelling & word formation : ùbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – O
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2