English Translation for ùbì
Synonyms : ùbì
ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbì
Spelling & word formation : ùbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)