English Translation for ùbì
Synonyms : ùbì
ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbì
Spelling & word formation : ùbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – E
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration