English Translation for ùbó
Synonyms : ùbó
ù` + bó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbó
Spelling & word formation : ùbó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ