English Translation for ẹ̀bà
Synonyms : ẹ̀bà
ẹ + ̀bà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (eba)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)