English Translation for ẹ́bẹ̀-ìdànà
Synonyms : ẹ́bẹ̀-ìdànà
ẹ + ́bẹ + ̀ ì + dà + nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́bẹ̀-ìdànà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́bẹ̀-ìdànà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́bẹ̀-ìdànà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language