English Translation for ẹ̀bìẹ-er 'ulẹ
Synonyms : ẹ̀bìẹ-er 'ulẹ
ẹ + ̀bì + ẹ + e + ra + u + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bìẹ-er 'ulẹ
ẹ̀bìẹ era ulẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bìẹ-er 'ulẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bìẹ-er 'ulẹ
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – A
- History of Igalapedia Project