English Translation for òbẹ-kọ̀ọ́lọ́
Synonyms : òbẹ-kọ̀ọ́lọ́
ò + bẹ + kọ + ̀ọ + ́lọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbẹ-kọ̀ọ́lọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbẹ-kọ̀ọ́lọ́
Spelling & word formation : òbẹ-kọ̀ọ́lọ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2