English Translation for ọ̀bẹ-kùmádu kwu-ẹla
Synonyms : ọ̀bẹ-kùmádu kwu-ẹla
ọ + ̀bẹ + kù` + má + du + kwu + ẹ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bẹ-kùmádu kwu-ẹla
ọ̀bẹ kùmádu kwu ẹla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bẹ-kùmádu kwu-ẹla
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bẹ-kùmádu kwu-ẹla
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – U
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo