English Translation for íba
Synonyms : íba
í + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íba
Word Structure - Contracted form : íba
Spelling & word formation : íba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption