English Translation for íba
Synonyms : íba
í + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íba
Word Structure - Contracted form : íba
Spelling & word formation : íba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND