English Translation for ábía
Synonyms : ábía
á + bí + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ábía
Word Structure - Contracted form : ábía
Spelling & word formation : ábía
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach