English Translation for ùbáala
Synonyms : ùbáala
ù` + bá + a + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbáala
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbáala
Spelling & word formation : ùbáala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Threats to the growth of Igala language