English Translation for ùbáala
Synonyms : ùbáala
ù` + bá + a + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbáala
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbáala
Spelling & word formation : ùbáala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language