English Translation for óbóbó
Synonyms : óbóbó
ó + bó + bó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óbóbó
Word Structure - Contracted form : óbóbó
Spelling & word formation : óbóbó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System