English Translation for àbìb 'ẹnwu
Synonyms : àbìb 'ẹnwu
à + bì + bọ + ̀ ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àbìb 'ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : àbìb 'ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : àbìb 'ẹnwu
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets