English Translation for àbìbọ̀
Synonyms : àbìbọ̀
à + bì + bọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àbìbọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : àbìbọ̀
Spelling & word formation : àbìbọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ITA IGALA 2