English Translation for àbáchà
Synonyms : àbáchà
à + bá + chà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àbáchà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àbáchà
Spelling & word formation : àbáchà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets