English Translation for ẹ̀bẹ̀cha
Synonyms : ẹ̀bẹ̀cha
ẹ + ̀bẹ + ̀cha +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bẹ̀cha
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bẹ̀cha
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bẹ̀cha
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption