English Translation for ábẹ́dọ̀-efomi
Synonyms : ábẹ́dọ̀-efomi
á + bẹ + ́dọ + ̀ e + fo + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ábẹ́dọ̀-efomi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ábẹ́dọ̀-efomi
Spelling & word formation : ábẹ́dọ̀-efomi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – A
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ITA IGALA 2
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION