English Translation for ábàdà
Synonyms : ábàdà
á + bà + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ábàdà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ábàdà
Spelling & word formation : ábàdà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – A
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages