English Translation for ùbìdagba
Synonyms : ùbìdagba
ù` + bì + da + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbìdagba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbìdagba
Spelling & word formation : ùbìdagba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Igala Kingdom
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language