English Translation for ùbìdagba
Synonyms : ùbìdagba
ù` + bì + da + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbìdagba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbìdagba
Spelling & word formation : ùbìdagba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A