English Translation for ẹ̀bele-iji
Synonyms : ẹ̀bele-iji
ẹ + ̀be + le + i + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bele-iji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bele-iji
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bele-iji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ITA IGALA 2
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS