English Translation for ẹbeneja
Synonyms : ẹbeneja
ẹ + be + ne + ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbeneja
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbeneja
Spelling & word formation : ẹbeneja
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach