English Translation for ùbàgana
Synonyms : ùbàgana
ù` + bà + ga + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbàgana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbàgana
Spelling & word formation : ùbàgana
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relevance of Igala language in education: