English Translation for ẹbiẹ
Synonyms : ẹbiẹ
ẹ + bi + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbiẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbiẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹbiẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – I
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – U
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language