English Translation for óbi
Synonyms : óbi
ó + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : óbi
Spelling & word formation : óbi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Igala Kingdom
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – U
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language