English Translation for óbi
Synonyms : óbi
ó + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : óbi
Spelling & word formation : óbi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language