English Translation for ébi
Synonyms : ébi
é + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ébi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ébi
Spelling & word formation : ébi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message