English Translation for ébi
Synonyms : ébi
é + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ébi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ébi
Spelling & word formation : ébi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)