English Translation for ébi-akpa-mí
Synonyms : ébi-akpa-mí
é + bi + a + kpa + mí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ébi-akpa-mí
ébi akpa mí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ébi-akpa-mí
Spelling & word formation : ébi-akpa-mí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – U
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System