English Translation for úbi-ọma
Synonyms : úbi-ọma
ú + bi + ọ + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úbi-ọma
Word Structure - Contracted form : úbi-ọma
Spelling & word formation : úbi-ọma
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.