English Translation for íbie
Synonyms : íbie
í + bi + e +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íbie
Word Structure - Contracted form : íbie
Spelling & word formation : íbie
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption