English Translation for íbie
Synonyms : íbie
í + bi + e +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íbie
Word Structure - Contracted form : íbie
Spelling & word formation : íbie
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – O
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – Ọ