English Translation for úbiéjú
Synonyms : úbiéjú
ú + bi + é + jú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úbiéjú
Word Structure - Contracted form : úbiéjú
Spelling & word formation : úbiéjú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Numeral System