English Translation for èbili
Synonyms : èbili
è + bi + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èbili
Word Structure - Contracted form : èbili
Spelling & word formation : èbili
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – E
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths