English Translation for ébíjè
Synonyms : ébíjè
é + bí + jè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ébíjè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ébíjè
Spelling & word formation : ébíjè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS