English Translation for ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
ẹ + ̀bọ + ́jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ọ