English Translation for ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
ẹ + ̀bọ + ́jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀bọ́jọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – I
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE