English Translation for ìbọ̀ọ́jọ
Synonyms : ìbọ̀ọ́jọ
ì + bọ + ̀ọ + ́jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìbọ̀ọ́jọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìbọ̀ọ́jọ
Spelling & word formation : ìbọ̀ọ́jọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)