English Translation for òbìjimu
Synonyms : òbìjimu
ò + bì + ji + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbìjimu
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbìjimu
Spelling & word formation : òbìjimu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – I
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language