English Translation for òbìjimu
Synonyms : òbìjimu
ò + bì + ji + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbìjimu
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbìjimu
Spelling & word formation : òbìjimu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)