English Translation for ẹbọ̀kọ̀
Synonyms : ẹbọ̀kọ̀
ẹ + bọ + ̀kọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbọ̀kọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbọ̀kọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹbọ̀kọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).