English Translation for òbàkìádá
Synonyms : òbàkìádá
ò + bà + kì + á + dá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbàkìádá
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbàkìádá
Spelling & word formation : òbàkìádá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths