English Translation for òbàkìádá
Synonyms : òbàkìádá
ò + bà + kì + á + dá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbàkìádá
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbàkìádá
Spelling & word formation : òbàkìádá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Igala Kingdom
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E