English Translation for òbàlà
Synonyms : òbàlà
ò + bà + là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbàlà
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbàlà
Spelling & word formation : òbàlà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message