English Translation for ùbàìlò
Synonyms : ùbàìlò
ù` + bà + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbàìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbàìlò
Spelling & word formation : ùbàìlò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence