English Translation for íbọ́lù
Synonyms : íbọ́lù
í + bọ + ́lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íbọ́lù
Word Structure - Contracted form : íbọ́lù
Spelling & word formation : íbọ́lù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – A
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths