English Translation for ùbọ́la
Synonyms : ùbọ́la
ù` + bọ + ́la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbọ́la
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbọ́la
Spelling & word formation : ùbọ́la
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – E