English Translation for ọ̀bìlìjí-bílìjí
Synonyms : ọ̀bìlìjí-bílìjí
ọ + ̀bì + lì + jí + bí + lì + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bìlìjí-bílìjí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bìlìjí-bílìjí
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bìlìjí-bílìjí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System