English Translation for àbímọtọ
Synonyms : àbímọtọ
à + bí + mọ + tọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àbímọtọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àbímọtọ
Spelling & word formation : àbímọtọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella