English Translation for ọ̀bàná
Synonyms : ọ̀bàná
ọ + ̀bà + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bàná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bàná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bàná
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY