English Translation for ọ̀bàná
Synonyms : ọ̀bàná
ọ + ̀bà + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bàná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bàná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bàná
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Igala Kingdom
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS