English Translation for ùbíẹnefù
Synonyms : ùbíẹnefù
ù` + bí + ẹ + ne + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùbíẹnefù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùbíẹnefù
Spelling & word formation : ùbíẹnefù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – I