English Translation for àbìréjú
Synonyms : àbìréjú
à + bì + ré + jú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àbìréjú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àbìréjú
Spelling & word formation : àbìréjú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?