English Translation for ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
ọ + ̀bẹ + ̀rẹ + ̀kẹ + ̀tẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – I