English Translation for ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
ọ + ̀bẹ + ̀rẹ + ̀kẹ + ̀tẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀bẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)