English Translation for òbẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ̀
Synonyms : òbẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ̀
ò + bẹ + ̀rẹ + ̀kẹ + ̀tẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : òbẹ̀rẹ̀kẹ̀tẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – I